- Polyethylene PE100-RT-RC* (RT = raised temperature; RC = resistance to crack)
- Temperature range: –20°C/+95°C1)
- Pressure resistance: PN16@ 20°C/SDR 11
- Dimensions: de 32 mm, de 40 mm
- Pressure resistance: PN20@ 20°C/SDR 9
- Dimensions: de 40 mm
* Geothermal probes made from PE100-RT-RC is a protected technology. Patent No. CH 717 800 A2.
1) The expected durability of the material depends on the duration and temperature of use, along with the inside pressure. The load limits are calculated based on the cumulative damage rule (Miner’s rule) as per SN EN ISO 13760. (For an object-specific definition, the annual frequency temperature profile and the inside pressure must be provided.)
For further product details, please refer to the corresponding Technical datasheets or the Flyer.