GEROtherm® FLUXThe geothermal probe for greater safety and pressure control
Double-U probe for shallow geothermal use. Resists internal pressure up to PN32@ 20°C.
The geometry of the foot (U-bend) is identical to that of the double-U probes, although they are made from a special plastic. Optimised probe pipe with an outside diameter of 43mm and variable wall thickness made from PE 100-RC.
- Pressure-resistant probes up to PN32@ 20°C
- Optimised hydraulic pressure loss and therefore more efficient overall systems
- Compatible with the GEROtherm® weight system, the GEROtherm® PUSH-FIX impact-resistant sleeve including weight connector and the GEROtherm® UNI-FIX universal weight mounting
- Optimum heat transfer and performance
- 100% plastic for better corrosion resistance
- Significantly improved buckling pressure resistance in the lower section
- Max. diagonal dimension of 121mm
- Proven mud container in probe foot (U-bend) with two ribs that make it easier to use a measuring float
- No need for welding on site
- Patent No. EP 2 706 308
- SKZ certified and monitored. SKZ certificate No. A724
Please refer to the corresponding Tender specification for a more detailed product description.