- Hans Kaufmann founds Haka AG in St. Gallen.
- Franz X. Gebert founds Gerodur AG in Kaltbrunn.
- Gerodur AG, Benken, is acquired by Haka AG.
- Establishment of Gerodur MPM Kunststoffverarbeitung GmbH & Co. KG Neustadt in Saxony.
- Doubling of production space at Gerodur Neustadt/Saxony – start of production of heating and sanitary products.
- Haka AG and Gerodur AG merge to form HakaGerodur AG as well as integration of Gerodur Neustadt in Saxony.
- Expansion of the production space at Gerodur Neustadt in Saxony by 50%.
- New construction and commissioning of the logistics centre with assembly and 4,500 storage locations at Gerodur Neustadt in Saxony.
- New construction and commissioning of the Buchen plant at HakaGerodur AG Benken. Pipe extrusion and logistics of 2,500 storage locations with a total area of 20,000 m2.
- Sustainable succession planning for HakaGerodur AG as an owner-managed family business.
- Expansion of raw material storage capacity by over 30% across the Group.
- Expansion of the logistics space at all locations and use of driverless transport systems (DTS) for the transport of goods.